CloudPOS shares your concerns about privacy. This policy explains what personal information we receive, how we use and share it, our security measures, and includes other important privacy information about storage, access, deletion and the choices you have.
Information we collect
We collect personal information when you provide it to us and when we receive it through your use of our Services. This includes:
- Information you provide. If you sign up for a CloudPOS account or participate in a promotion or incentive program, or request information from us, we may ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, and certain financial information.
- Information we get from your use of our Services. We may collect personal information about the Services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit our website and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifier, and mobile network information). CloudPOS may associate your device identifiers or phone number with other personal information associated with your CloudPOS account.
- Log information. When you use our Services or view content provided by CloudPOS, your device and browser automatically transmit certain information to us that we store in server logs. This information may include your IP address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware and software settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your CloudPOS account, and other details of how you used our Service.
- Location information. We may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. You can manage location preferences on your device.
- Local storage. We may collect and store personal information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How we use personal information
CloudPOS uses personal information for the following general purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Services and to develop new ones;
- To provide customized content and recommendations;
- To conduct research on how users engage with our services and
- To protect CloudPOS and our users. We use personal information to deter and minimize fraud and abuse and to help keep our Services safe.
- To respond to inquiries. We may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
- To communicate with you. We may use your email address or mobile number to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about upcoming promotions, changes or improvements or to market new features or offerings to you.
- To verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Ordering Service.
We may, or we may use third-party service providers to, process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
All data and statistical information collected by CloudPOS will be used and analyzed internally to improve our product.
When we share personal information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of CloudPOS unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of CloudPOS when we have your consent to do so.
- Administrators. If your CloudPOS account is managed for you by an administrator who provides support to your organization, that administrator will have access to your CloudPOS account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account
- change your account password
- suspend or terminate your account access
- access or retain information stored as part of your account
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings
- Marketing/Leads. If you have expressed interest in learning more about our CloudPOS services, we may share your contact information with third party partners or distributors for the sole purpose of contacting you about your interest. Such partners or distributors may also inform you about other services that may interest you. If at any time you no longer which to be contacted about learning more about CloudPOS or partner/distributor services, email use at email@example.com.
- Legal process. We will share personal information when we respond to valid subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Other. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of CloudPOS if we have a good-faith belief that we need to do so to:
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of CloudPOS, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information and de-identified data publicly and with our partners. For example, we may publish data or reports to show trends about the general use of our Services that include aggregated and non-identifiable data.
Note that CloudPOS does not take any action when a browser sends us a DNT (do-not-track) signal.
Third Party Data Tracking
Access, Correction, and Retention
You can directly access, edit, and delete personal information and other content you’ve uploaded as part of your CloudPOS account. Some information is required in order to have an account like your name, address, and billing information.
If you need to request correction of information that CloudPOS has about you that is no longer accessible to you directly online, you may contact us to make your request.
If your CloudPOS account is closed, inactive, or suspended, CloudPOS may maintain certain information for record-keeping and analysis purposes. While we retain information for these purposes we may, at our sole discretion, delete it for any reason at any time and are under no obligation to maintain it.
CloudPOS takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We take the following steps to help keep personal information secure:
- We encrypt data transmissions using SSL technology.
- We have reasonable measures in place to protect the physical security of records we store on our premises.
- We restrict access to personal information to CloudPOS employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us or as part of their job requirements, and who are subject to confidentiality or employment agreements.
CloudPOS will never ask you for financial or sensitive information or for your account password in an email or phone call. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
International Transfers and Data Storage
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. CloudPOS is located at:
1635 Wise Rd, Suite #8
Schaumburg, IL 60193